I would like to apologize to all my followers, for not updating for the past few days. I have gotten so busy with all the pressures and stress i’ve been experiencing recently and maybe for the next days. So, please, bear with my lapses.
“Take everything away from me, just don’t take my favorite food”
Today, i am very happy because someone very close to my heart gave me a ferrero rocher! Im very thankful to what he has given me, not only the material things he has given me but including the happy and sad moments we have shared together. Im just that proud, that is why i published this. 🙂
I hope you have all enjoyed your christmas day!
just click the link below and you’ll know what i mean.
First of all, i would like to apologize for a very late update. I promise to make it up to all of you.
Last December 12, 2012, me and some classmates were bound to go to Baguio City. It was really a long journey before we reach Baguio. While we were there, i was really amazed when i saw someone selling a strawberry taho because it was my first time seeing that. By that, i immediately bought one and actually i enjoyed eating it.
When you go to Baguio, you should try their strawberry taho too.
Hello Bite Buddies! I’m here again to share something interesting and this time it is not about chocolates or any other sweets! I want to share this because I am a really proud pinoy. I also want everyone to know what Philippines can offer that can’t be found in any other countries. ONLY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!
So here it is:
1. Kamote-cue is sweet potato that’s coated with brown sugar and deep-fried in oil; several large pieces are served on a thin bamboo skewer.
3. Kwek-Kwek are hard-boiled quail eggs coated with batter and then deep-fried. Tokneneng is the term when chicken eggs are used.
4. Fish balls are round, airy fish-flavored dough deep-fried in oil and then skewered on a stick; various dipping sauces are provided. Squid balls and chicken balls are recent variations.
5. Adidas are grilled chicken feet on skewers; named after the three stripes in the German shoe company’s logo
6. Walkmen are pig ears that are marinated and then grilled on skewers
7. Turon is banana wrapped like a spring roll and deep fried; jackfruit is sometimes included in the filling
8. Betamax is chicken or pig’s blood that’s dried and roasted; served cut into small cubes
9. Taho is a drink made from soft bean curd sweetened with caramel syrup.. You can spot a taho vendor from afar carrying two large metal cans suspended on a stick over his shoulder.
10. Iskrambol is a sweet, slushy milk-based drink that’s a favorite of Filpino children. There’s always an iskrambol vendor near elementary schools.